The stylish alternative to rubber thongs that offer arch support.
- Available In two arch heights
- Large variety of colours
- No latex – perfect for allergy sufferers
- Prevents toes clawing
Find out more, visit our Archies Thongs page
Walkers Premium Foot Cream Products
Foot creams that hydrate, protect and prevent cracked heels.
- Urea is an ingredient that is naturally produced, it works by softening the skin, promoting the natural skin barrier and also renders the skin free from bacteria.
- Available in variety of Urea concentrations: 15 and 25%
- Application once to twice weekly
- Non-greasy formula
- Dermatologically tested
Tea Tree Oil Foot Spray
A natural antiseptic, antifungal and hypoallergenic treatment for many skin conditions.
- Contains 100% pure Australian Tea Tree Oil
- Free from synthetic parabens, mineral oils, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, synthetic colours or preservatives.
- Excellent alterative to drug-based topical treatments
- Can be used daily as a preventative treatment for foot related odour causing conditions
- Tight muscles?
- Sore feet?
- Niggling knots in your back?
These massage balls are a handy massage tool that can be used on the go, at work, at home or can be easily taken on holidays.
Never suffer from tight muscles again by incorporating a massage ball regime into your daily life.
An important aspect of rehabilitation following injury is the ability to rebuild strength and improve range of motion.
- Often utilised in physical therapy are resistance bands. These bands limit and control the force applied to a body structure during an exercise, this is to ensure protection and prevention of further injury to the particular structure.
- Available in varying levels of resistance depending on the patient’s level of strength or injury
A popular effective treatment modality that reduces force and pressure applied to the heel during gait.
This is commonly used in patients that suffer from Sever’s disease, heel fractures, post-surgery offloading, plantar fasciitis and diabetic ulceration management.
The method of “compression” is a technique where pressure is applied to a structure or area to control swelling or expansion of tissue.
It is a therapy used extensively by athletes to support tissues during exercise to reduce likelihood or injury by boosting recovery time.
These socks are helpful if you suffer from heel pain, nerve pain, flat feet or arthritic pain. They are lightweight and discreet and will easily fit into any shoe.