With the recent Federal Government’s response to COVID-19. There has been a direction towards the gradual shut down of non-essential services across Australia, we feel it appropriate to keep you updated and informed about what is going on within our clinic.
Enable Podiatry is a designated medical service therefore it is classified as an essential service this means the clinic will remain open however there have been some changes implemented across the practice that we wish to make you aware of.
The health and safety of you and our staff is our highest priority as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
- Increased stringent infection control protocols implemented with regular 15 minute disinfection and sterilisation of all patient areas
- Hand hygiene stations located at the entrance to the practice
- All patients will be screened prior to attending the practice to ensure they clear to attend Removal of fabric chairs from waiting room and replaced with plastic chairs that can be disinfected after every patient
- Implementation of social distancing between staff and patients, we ask that patients maintain a suitable distance from the reception desk to ensure safety of both parties
- Scheduling changes to reduce multiple patients being in the waiting room at the same time
- Increased home visit schedule
- Implementation of online telehealth consultations for patients who are currently in home isolation or are unable to attend clinic
Please contact the clinic as soon as possible:
- If you have recently travelled either interstate or internationally in the last 14-28 days
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19
We will direct you to the appropriate services and will reschedule your appointment.
We understand many in the community will be anxious about the time ahead however we are here to reassure you that we will continue to modify and adhere to all the changes that develop over the coming weeks.
Our office staff are on hand to answer any questions or concerns you may during this time so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Find Out More:
Coronavirus Hotline: 1800 020 080
NSW Health COVID-19 Updates – https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/diseases/Pages/covid-19-latest.aspx
Thank you for your cooperation during this time and please take care,
– Nicola and the Enable Podiatry team
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: by appointment only